Description of the Role:
Full-time position reporting to the Head of Digital
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will lead shaping the overall affiliate marketing strategy to help maximise commercial performance. You will manage all aspects of our affiliate marketing activity to deliver ROI and new customer acquisition growth targets across domestic and international markets.
This is an exciting role as The Fold launches and develops this fledgling marketing channel. You will thrive on responsibility and enjoy a sense of ownership as you drive this programme forward.
Working with our newly appointed affiliate agency (Rakuten) you will take direct ownership of important partner relationships, manage the affiliate platform, source and recruit new affiliate partners, and negotiate new placements and promotions.
- Drive and own affiliate partner relationships (via Rakuten) to drive customer growth and revenue.
- Grow our affiliate network by building deep collaborative relationships with affiliates.
- Vet potential affiliates to ensure brand alignment, content quality, and promotional tactics to make recommendations accordingly.
- Work with Brand Marketing and PR to Identify, cultivate and maintain meaningful relationships with a broad. spectrum of influencers and affiliate partners to drive content and revenue.
- Ensuring affiliate marketing opportunities are aligned and activated in line with the overall marketing plan.
- Brief our in-house creative team to create assets and collateral needed to execute affiliate campaigns.
- Oversee affiliate tracking and ensure data and analytics are reporting effectively.
- Deliver accurate KPI forecasts and business targets.
- Advise the wider business on all matters relating to affiliate marketing, up-to-date trends and technologies, and the benefits it has within the…