Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for you as
(Junior) Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
- Analysis and optimization of Carhartt Work in Progress performance marketing channels, especially SMA (on Meta, Pinterest, TikTok), CRM, email, and affiliate marketing
- Continuous monitoring of performance marketing channels and campaigns, based on defined
- KPIs and using various data analytics tools
- Support of email and campaign marketing teams in CRM processes
- Recommendations for action with internal and external departments, factoring in campaign-specific optimization
- Regular ideation and implementation of tests (A/B tests, interest groups, ad groups, wording,etc.)
- Close cooperation with the retail, marketing, and e-commerce departments
- Successful completion of university (Bachelor or Master), with a degree in either business, communication sciences or computer science, or at least 1-2 years professional experience in online marketing
- High affinity for e-commerce, online marketing, and web services
- Competent handling of most important online marketing tools (eg. Emarsys, Meta Ad Manager, affiliate networks) as well as an understanding of all important digital KPIs
- High level of initiative and…