The CycleFusion Group, with subsidiaries in Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom has a turnover of 80 million Euros and continues to grow. In the B2B segment, we are one of the leading online bicycle parts and accessories wholesaler in the German-speaking accessories wholesaler region and in a very good market position in the European countries. In the B2C segment, we occupy a strong place with Merlin Cycles in the United Kingdom.
We are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Manager to strengthen our position on the international bicycle market, who would like to work in an international environment. Our rapidly growing group of companies is planning to further expand its business by developing the B2C business not only in the UK but on the EU market in general.
Based in Chorley, Lancashire at the Merlin Cycles offices, your role will involve all of the companies within the group, and you will be responsible for the growth and expansion of sales all over Europe in the B2B and B2C sector. You will report directly to the International Head of Business Development and your tasks will be the following:
- Develop, implement and coordinate sales channels, making decisions to ensure generation of profit.
- Coordinate the activities of software developers and graphic designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Make our websites and online shops findable on the web and descriptive for users.
- Understand the companies target groups and adapt the digital contents to them.
- Deal with Digital Marketing Companies for Affiliate Marketing, SEO, etc.
- Create promotional offers and check to see that these are uploaded precisely (E-Mail/Newsletter…